En Route Books and Media is happy to provide a 40% discount on all orders to bookstores that will stock its books.
To place an order, contact our sales associate and customer service representative, Laura Van Slyke, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After Laura processes your order, you’ll receive an invoice, which is payable by check to
En Route Books and Media
Attn: Sebastian Mahfood
5705 Rhodes Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63109
within 30 days of the date the order was placed. For any questions about billing, please contact account management at email@example.com.
Shipping prices are as follows:
- The order of one book: $4
- The order of two to five books: $8
- The order of six – twelve books: $10
- The order of thirteen to eighteen books: $15
- The order of nineteen to twenty-seven books: $25
- The order of twenty-eight to thirty-five books: $30
- The order of thirty-six to forty books: $35
- The order of forty-one to fifty books: $45
- The order of fifty-one to seventy-five books: $55
- The order of seventy-six to a hundred books: $70
- Between a hundred and nine hundred ninety-nine: add the increments above to the price of $70
- The order of one-thousand books or more: Free
Please note that En Route makes use of multiple print houses for the production of its books, so books ordered may be shipped out of one of three shipping centers as follows:
- Chicago, IL – Today I was Baptized, Today I Made My First Reconciliation, Today I Made My First Communion
- St. Louis, MO – Today We Became Engaged, Today Someone I Love Passed Away, Holy Land Chronicle, Quotable Saints, Holding Hands with God, Seeking Christ in the Crosses & Joys of Aging, Feminine, Free & Faithful, The Fabric of Our Lives, Becoming a Handmaid of the Lord, Ties that Bind, and Children of the Breath
- Columbus, OH – All other titles
We recognize that some bookstores will have good reason for receiving all of their orders in a single shipment, and special arrangements may be made with Laura if that is necessary. Normatively, though, books ordered across these ranges above will arrive in separate boxes from the different distribution centers. Bookstore managers may wait till after all orders arrive to send their payment.