Research Strategies Workshop for Students
Registrants will receive instructions on their next steps at the end of April and again when the course starts.
Presented by William Badke
William Badke is Associate Librarian for
Information Literacy and Associated Canadian
Theological Schools at Trinity Western
University, Langley, BC, Canada.
Four sessions @ 3PM EST on Thursdays
June 3, 10, 17, 24
The book Research Strategies: Finding Your Way Through the Information Fog, 7th Edition, must be purchased by the student. Click here to order your copy today.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- Learn how to locate resources
- Learn how to evaluate sources
- Learn about the most relevant databases
- Learn how to utilize databases more effectively
- Learn how to present your conclusions
REGISTER FOR EITHER:
- Personal enrichment
- A Certification from the Catholic Distance Learning Network–assignments for each of the four modules will be provided
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
William Badke is Associate Librarian for Information Literacy and Associated Canadian Theological Schools at Trinity Western University, Langley, BC, Canada. He has taught research processes to thousands of students for more than 35 years. His extensive publications show that he does research rather than just teaching it.