Do you ever wonder if the scientific world has lost its compass?
Does it seem like the Catholic Church is increasingly irrelevant in a culture of death and secular self-interest?
Is there no behavior too outrageous, offensive or preposterous enough for a civilized society to protest?
In this book, Dr. George Mychaskiw, a faithful Catholic, pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist takes an unvarnished, direct and unapologetically Catholic look at some of today’s most important bioethical and episcopal issues, including:
- The common arguments supporting abortion on demand and why they are simply invalid.
- The irrational and non-scientific basis for gender ideology.
- The modern slavery of in vitro fertilization and surrogacy.
- The contemporary genocide against the disabled, elderly and other “inconvenient” people.
- Perversion of politics and the criminal justice system.
- The silent and cowardly Catholic Church.
And many more. This is a call to arms. A plea and guidebook for taking back the culture of death, restoring respect for life and motherhood, and setting the Church in its place as the standard-bearer for ethical behavior. Society is in decline and, unless prompt action is taken, it will collapse to a Hobbesian dystopia that is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short.
Paperback: $24.95 | Kindle: $9.99